In its article ‘Lifting the lockdown: the challenges our members face and how we are helping’, the NCVO [National Committee of Voluntary Organisations] says that many charities are working on the assumption that it won’t be possible to hold any fundraising events until at least the end of the year. There is also a concern that a rise in unemployment will reduce donations and sponsorship from the private sector will also reduce as businesses struggle to recover and as these sources of funding reduce the competition for grant funding will increase. In other words, a perfect storm for charity funding may be looming.
Therefore, we have produced this short funding workshop as a reminder of your fundraising options.
What We’ll Cover
· An overview of the additional costs you are likely to incur in modifying your service for post lockdown
· Potential sources of funding you may not have considered before
· An overview of local and other funders
· An overview of the funding toolkits out there to help with your fundraising
Benefits to You
· You will already know about the additional costs to your organisation of adapting your service for post lockdown however, through discussing this with other organisations you may pick up some tips
· A knowledge in potential sources of funding you may not have considered before
· An increased knowledge of local and other funders
· An increased knowledge of funding toolkits
ONLINE with Bridget Tighe
About the Trainer
Bridget is an experienced funding advisor. She has helped kick-start grass roots organisations through her knowledge of charitable structures, policy and procedures and funding streams.
26 August 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.