Asset Based Community Development is a frequently used phrase in the third sector, but where has it come from, what are the principles and what does it mean in practice? Find out more on this half day course.
- The theoretical basis for ABCD
- The principles of ABCD
- The use of ABCD and the practical application in the local context
Benefits to You
You will have a far deeper understanding of the principles of ABCD and a practical knowledge of how it can be applied and of benefit to your organisation.
Braintree Library Meeting Room
Braintree Library, Fairfield Road,
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Braintree.
- There are a number of car parks nearby.
- Parking is free onsite for Blue Badge holders.
- There is not level access into the venue but there is a ramp/slope to access the building.
- There is a lift for public use.
- There is an accessible toilet within this venue designated for public use.
14 May 2020
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.