This half day course is designed for more experienced trustees who want to ensure that they are aware of up-to-date practices in undertaking their governance role and that they understand the implications of recent changes in charity legislation.
- Revising current roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the implications of latest charity legislation and regulations in light of the 2016 Charities Act
- Finance and Fundraising – trustees’ increased responsibilities
- Ensuring robust policies and procedures are in place
- Trustee portfolios and reviews
- Succession planning
- Looking at case studies
Benefits to you
Attending this course will enable you to take steps to ensure your organisation is complying with the latest legislation as well as helping you play a productive and pro-active role in the running of your board.
The Rainbow Centre
The Rainbow Centre, 2 Wych Elm, ,
There is a small multi storey car park opposite the Rainbow Centre and it is a short walk from Harlow Town Centre and a 10 minute walk from Harlow Town train station (Greater Anglia – Liverpool Street to Stansted/Cambridge).
Access to the training room can be via Rainbow reception, but it also has a side ramped entrance for anyone with mobility issues.
4 June 2020
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.