This half day course is designed for more experienced trustees who want to ensure that they are aware of up-to-date practices in undertaking their governance role and that they understand the implications of recent changes in charity legislation.
- Revising current roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the implications of latest charity legislation and regulations in light of the 2015 Charities Act
- Finance and Fundraising – trustees’ increased responsibilities
- Ensuring robust policies and procedures are in place
- Trustee portfolios and reviews
- Succession planning
- Looking at case studies
Benefits to you
Attending this course will enable you to take steps to ensure your organisation is complying with the latest legislation as well as helping you play a productive and pro-active role in the running of your board.
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford. 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and close to bus station. We strongly recommend using Park & Ride or for details of car parking see here. Fairfield Road or Coval Lane are the nearest car parks. If you need Disabled parking please contact the C360 Braintree Office to arrange this.
24 April 2018
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
This event is fully booked.