You will gain an understanding of how to deal with challenging situations and to manage and support people who are exhibiting ‘difficult behaviour’. It will give an overview of how to manage the relationships in your organisation between individuals.
It will also help to prevent future conflict and minimise the impact of ongoing conflict.
- What difficult behaviour and conflict is
- The impact of challenging situations on staff, colleagues, volunteers and your organisation
- The reasons behind this type of behaviour
- Ways of dealing with difficult behaviour and challenging situations
- How to create effective boundaries
- Ways to help prevent future conflict
Benefits to You
You will be able to feel more confident in your ability to deal with conflict and challenging situations, and create more positive working relationships with colleagues going forward.
45 Stortford Road,
No parking onsite, but parking is available very nearby at White Street car park (next to Co-op).
Training room is on ground floor. An accessibility lift is in place to bypass the very small number of steps. Ramp outside as well.
If you are late for the course and it is clear that the course has already started, press the CSVU button on the intercom and a staff member will come downstairs and take you to the room where the course is running.
Tea and coffee is available with a small donation.
9 July 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.