This course is full but we have arranged an additional session – click here to go straight to next session on 17th April now available for booking.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 and is the biggest overhaul of data protection legislation for over 25 years. It introduces new requirements for how organisations process personal data (information), so it’s essential to get informed; it’s important to get ready. This interactive workshop is about getting charities and voluntary community sector groups GDPR ready.
- The practical impact of the changes under GDPR
- How the new legal changes affect your organisation
- Practical steps using different tools, in order to prepare you for GDPR compliance
- Roles, responsibilities and penalties
- Busting some of the myths associated with GDPR
- Identify key opportunities of GDPR
- How to avoid fines and loss of your reputation
Benefits to you
This half day course will help prepare your organisation for GDPR compliance and will focus is on showing you what needs to be done. Don’t fear GDPR, come and learn how to turn it into an opportunity!
Central Baptist Church
Victoria Road South ,
21 March 2018
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
This event is fully booked.