You will gain an understanding of how to deal with challenging situations and to manage and support people who are exhibiting ‘difficult behaviour’. It will give an overview of how to manage the relationships in your organisation between individuals.
It will also help to prevent future conflict and minimise the impact of ongoing conflict.
- What difficult behaviour and conflict is
- The impact of challenging situations on staff, colleagues, volunteers and your organisation
- The reasons behind this type of behaviour
- Ways of dealing with difficult behaviour and challenging situations
- How to create effective boundaries
- Ways to help prevent future conflict
Benefits to You
You will be able to feel more confident in your ability to deal with conflict and challenging situations, and create more positive working relationships with colleagues going forward.
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
2 April 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.