Aimed at anyone who regularly sends bulk emails using an email service provider such as Mailchimp, the focus of the course is on simple, evidence-based techniques that can improve the results of your newsletters and bulletins. You will learn how to create attention-grabbing emails that are more likely to be opened, read and clicked on.
- Writing effective subject lines and teaser text
- Using split testing to maximise responses
- Making the most of the ‘from’ field
- When and how often to send emails
- Setting up autoresponders and welcome emails
- Creating more engaging content
- Using special offers and promotions to increase engagement.
Benefits to you
You will gain a thorough understanding of fundamental email marketing techniques and current best practice in the field. You will also leave with plenty of practical ideas for reviewing and improving your emails.
Castle Point Association of Voluntary Services (The Tyrells)
39 Seamore Avenue,
On site parking and on neighbouring streets.
23 February 2018
1:15 pm - 4:15 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.