Every charitable organisation faces the same problem: that of raising funds. This new half day course looks at how to raise money by means other than grant applications to meet a key objective of diversifying a group’s funding portfolio and generate unrestricted income which is a key feature when trying to raise both project and core funds.
- Reviewing and renewing your campaign
- Which types of funds are required and how to raise them
- The many ways one can raise money
- Physical, developmental and human resources required to run a campaign
- What is involved in writing a Fund-Raising Strategy document, and what is achievable in such a campaign
- How to plan out a realistic programme and practical tasks to support your planning
Benefits To You
You will understand the types of funds required to meet your objectives and then be able to assess which methods and activities might be suitable for your group, plan out a strategic and appropriate campaign, set realistic targets to be achieved and make preparations to launch an alternative campaign to grant bidding activities.
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford opposite Halford House. Entry at side of the building past some grey gates. It is an easy 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and is also close to the bus station. Getting the train to this location is extremely easy if you are on a mainline. We strongly recommend using the train, or if you are driving, the Park & Ride, or for details of car parking see here. If you choose to drive, use the postcode CM1 1TD for best satnav results.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.