Every charitable organisation faces the same problem: that of raising funds. This new full day course looks at planning to raise money by means other than grant applications to meet a key objective of diversifying a group’s funding portfolio and generate unrestricted income which is a key feature when trying to raise both project and core funds.
- Reviewing and renewing your campaign
- Which types of funds are required and how to raise them
- The many ways one can raise money
- Physical, developmental and human resources required to run a campaign
- What is involved in writing a Fund-Raising Strategy document, and what is achievable in such a campaign
- How to plan out a realistic programme and practical tasks to support your planning
Benefits To You
You will understand the types of funds required to meet your objectives and then be able to assess which methods and activities might be suitable for your group, plan out a strategic and appropriate campaign, set realistic targets to be achieved and make preparations to launch an alternative campaign to grant bidding activities.
Harlow Business Centre - Meeting Room
Harlow Business Centre, Lovet Road,
Ideally located for easy access to M11, M25, A10 and A414 and within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford, Epping, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Loughton, and Stansted Airport.
Junction 7 M11 located 1 mile south of Harlow Town Centre with excellent links to the M11 and M25
The Meeting Room is located directly next to the Managers Office. If you enter the business site through the main gate and drive straight down you will see the Managers office on the left. Continue past the office to the visitor parking to the left hand side of the building, the entrance to the meeting room will be directly in front of you.
Free parking available on site.
01279 429 644
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.