You have started to change the mindset about the need for a more systematic focus on fundraising and development, ensuring a smoother, more predictable income stream. You have won the argument with your trustees, people, volunteers and supporters, but do you have the practical know-how to plan, start and deliver successful campaigns for your voluntary organisation or charity?
Kick start your efforts with a one-day session focusing on practical planning, people engagement and the delivery of successful fundraising. Learn how to involve staff, volunteers and donors in a productive and participative way, to fulfil your charity’s goals and help ensure its sustainability for the long term.
- Why you need to fund raise and develop this expertise in-house
- What does it mean in practice? How does it link to your overall business plan/strategy?
- How do you involve people and organisations?
- Utilising the power of social and digital media to increase reach
- Making sure you have ticked the legal and code of practice boxes for fundraising and for your own charitable objects
- Developing your campaign in real time for success with A-Z of ideas brainstorming!
Benefits to you
By the end of the day, you will be familiar and comfortable with planning and developing concrete ideas for fundraising, confident in “selling” the principle to staff, donors and volunteers, conversant in using social and professional media to lend weight to campaigns and able to structure successful fundraising initiatives.
This is a very practical session and it would be helpful for participants to bring along any fundraising targets, ideas or existing campaigns which can be worked on and developed in a “hands on” way. Bringing along a laptop and using on-site internet will also be advantageous.
45 Stortford Road,
No parking onsite, but parking is available very nearby at White Street car park (next to Co-op).
Training room is on ground floor. An accessibility lift is in place to bypass the very small number of steps. Ramp outside as well.
Tea and coffee is available with a small donation.
21 May 2019
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.