This course is for anyone who wants to come across as credible, persuasive and positive in order to become more respected and influential in their field. This is a set of skills that will benefit you in both your professional and non-working life.
- Why and how people learn, including different learning preferences
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- What makes a great influencer and how they do it
- A powerful model used by successive persuaders since the time of the Ancient Greeks
- Assertive communication as a gateway to being a person of influence
- The power of body language and how to adapt your own to greater effect
- Applying the DESC communication model to yourself in relation to those with which you live and work
- Applying these skills in different scenarios including conflict
Benefits to you
Being able to influence and persuade isn’t about having power over people; it’s about developing your emotional
intelligence. By understanding other people better, you will be in a stronger position to get the most out of relationships with them and everyone gets more of what they need.
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester. Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
26 February 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.