Managers, supervisors and leaders need to know how to manage their employees’ mental health in the workplace to retain and support them. Previous knowledge of Mental Health First Aid is helpful on this course, but it is not a requirement.
- What mental health and stress means to you and others
- How to recognise mental health issues in employees
- How to support employees with their mental health both in work, during and after a leave of absence
- Non-judgmental listening, attitudes and beliefs
- Developing a positive work culture around mental health
Benefits to You
This essential course will leave you feeling much more confident about having conversations about mental health in the workplace. Make your workplace a mental health-friendly place to be for everyone.
*Please note: the fees for this course includes a £5 charge for the official MHFA England workbook*
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford opposite Halford House. Entry at side of the building past some grey gates. It is an easy 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and is also close to the bus station. Getting the train to this location is extremely easy if you are on a mainline. We strongly recommend using the train, or if you are driving, the Park & Ride, or for details of car parking see here. If you choose to drive, use the postcode CM1 1TD for best satnav results.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.