Managers, supervisors and leaders need to know how to manage their employees’ mental health in the workplace to retain and support them. Previous knowledge of Mental Health First Aid is helpful on this course, but it is not a requirement.
- What mental health and stress means to you and others
- How to recognise mental health issues in employees
- How to support employees with their mental health both in work, during and after a leave of absence
- Non-judgmental listening, attitudes and beliefs
- Developing a positive work culture around mental health
Benefits to You
This essential course will leave you feeling much more confident about having conversations about mental health in the workplace. Make your workplace a mental health-friendly place to be for everyone.
*Please note: the fees for this course includes a £5 charge for the official MHFA England workbook*
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.