This half day course is designed to help participants in the voluntary and community sector to monitor and evaluate the work of their organisation effectively and ensure that their working practices are robust and fit for purpose. It can also be relevant to those staff in statutory agencies who work on community projects.
- To understand why monitoring and evaluation is important
- To understand what systems and procedures should be in place
- To look at what areas of their organisation’s work should be monitored
- To understand ways of measuring and monitoring impact
- To look at how quality standards can help in improving working practices within organisations.
Benefits to You
Participants can look at specific areas of their organisation’s work and plan how they will collect their evidence and evaluate it.
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.