A crisis communications plan outlines how an organisation will communicate, should a crisis occur that threatens their integrity or reputation, but not every organisation has one. This full day course with our expert communications professional will help you address this.
What we’ll cover
- How to carry out scenario planning relevant to your individual circumstances
- Support to identify the right people for your crisis response team and what that means in reality
- Developing your crisis communications approach and processes
- Developing your crisis plan document including holding statements and record keeping templates
- Top tips on testing out your plan by staging mock crisis situations to bring your whole team on board and coordinate your response in real-time
Benefits to you
You can minimise the impact of a crisis by being prepared and we can help you react in a way that considers the long term impact.
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
16 June 2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.