This course is for anyone who needs to give presentations as part of their job and needs to make sure that what they say and do communicates a clear message in a memorable way to their audience.
- Identify the elements of an effective presentation
- Define the audience for presentations and identify specific needs from the presentation
- Identify the purpose and objectives for presentations
- Deliver a presentation in a clear, concise and appropriate manner
- Identify how to use visual aids to support the delivery of a presentation
- Create a personal action plan to implement learning
BENEFITS TO YOU
You will feel much more confident having completed a thorough initial preparation and analysis process. You will have a maximum impact presentation through the use of robust design methods and know how to use visual aids to support and enhance presentation messages. Best of all you will know how to control pre-presentation nerves to deliver presentations in a clear and confident manner!
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.