Maintaining a positive, friendly working relationship at a professional distance can be a tricky balance, particularly in a world where we are encouraged to freely share personal information in the public domain. This course will give you confidence to work safely and effectively to keep you and your service users safe and secure.
- Identifying what is meant by professional boundaries
- Understanding why they are important for service users, staff and organisations
- Maintaining a healthy balance between personal and professional life including use of social media
- Identifying where boundaries may become blurred or violated
- Knowing where to go if you need help
Benefits to you
You will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to work safely and effectively with all clients maintaining a positive, friendly working relationship at a professional distance.
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.