This one day accredited session is aimed at anyone responsible for recruiting volunteers to work in their organisations. The course explores the role of volunteer workers within organisations and looks at the processes for successful recruitment.
- How recruiting volunteers can help an organisation meet its aims and objectives
- Understanding volunteers’ motivations and how they can match what your team needs to achieve
- The different roles and responsibilities volunteers can take on within an organisation and how these complement those of employed staff
- Volunteer role descriptions including the skills and qualities needed
- Different approaches to recruiting volunteers
- How to assess the resources needed within the recruitment process
Benefits to you
You’ll feel much more confident in your ability to recruit volunteers after this course and in addition to the training, you will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other individuals, share ideas and gain valuable support.
This course is accredited and is part two of two courses leading to the nationally recognised Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Award in Managing Volunteers. Part two is ‘Supporting, Developing and Managing Volunteers and will take place on 27th September and be repeated in early 2019.
Both parts are certified on their own but delegates will need to successfully complete both parts to gain the award. Delegates can choose to attend either course without gaining the full award. Certificates are awarded for each course and also for the full award.
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford. 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and close to bus station. We strongly recommend using Park & Ride or for details of car parking see here. If you need Disabled parking please contact the C360 Braintree Office to arrange this.
21 June 2018
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.