Working alone carries specific personal safety risks. Health and Safety law requires employers to assess these risks and to take steps to avoid or control risks where necessary. Employees too have a responsibility to take reasonable care of themselves and others affected by their work. This course will help you understand the risks and consider steps to reduce and control them.
- What is meant by the term “Lone Worker”
- Your responsibility to lone workers in your organisation if you are a manager
- Practical and helpful guidelines if you are working alone away from base, alone at home or alone in the office
- How to spot potential risks and manage threatening situations
- Quick and easy risk assessment tools so that staying safe becomes part of the job
Benefits to you
This course will leave you feeling much more confident and able to control and manage risks effectively. As well as learning useful solutions to stay safe, you will also receive a free booklet on lone working.
Castlepoint Association of Voluntary Services
The White House, Kiln Road,
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.