This course introduces practical strategies for maximising your organisation’s presence on the three most popular social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You’ll be introduced to current best practice for each platform and develop a better understanding of what your followers want from you.
What we’ll cover
Through practical exercises, group discussion and tutor presentation, the course will cover:
- The pros and cons of each platform
- Maximising engagement (likes, shares and comments)
- Finding and creating quality content to share
- Integrating social media with other communications
- Using social media strategically
Benefits to you
By attending this training you will learn:
- where to focus your limited time and budget to get the best results from social media
- which social media platforms are right for your organisation
- how to use social media to support the charitable objectives of your organisation
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford opposite Halford House. Entry at side of the building past some grey gates. It is an easy 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and is also close to the bus station. Getting the train to this location is extremely easy if you are on a mainline. We strongly recommend using the train, or if you are driving, the Park & Ride, or for details of car parking see here. If you choose to drive, use the postcode CM1 1TD for best satnav results.
28 February 2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.