This course introduces practical strategies for maximising your organisation’s presence on the three most popular social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You’ll be introduced to current best practice for each platform and develop a better understanding of what your followers want from you.
What we’ll cover
Through practical exercises, group discussion and tutor presentation, the course will cover:
- The pros and cons of each platform
- Maximising engagement (likes, shares and comments)
- Finding and creating quality content to share
- Integrating social media with other communications
- Using social media strategically
Benefits to you
By attending this training you will learn:
- where to focus your limited time and budget to get the best results from social media
- which social media platforms are right for your organisation
- how to use social media to support the charitable objectives of your organisation
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
17 April 2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.