Managers and supervisors need to feel confident in delivering supervision with their staff. This half-day course will give an overview of supervision and the skills needed that will lead to a successful outcome for everyone involved.
- Understand the aim of supervision and how to deliver it
- Identify some of the challenges of supervision and gain techniques to deal with difficult conversations and situations
- Explore feelings about supervision
- Identify the communication skills needed for effective supervision
Braintree Library Meeting Room
Braintree Library, Fairfield Road,
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Braintree.
- There are a number of car parks nearby.
- Parking is free onsite for Blue Badge holders.
- There is not level access into the venue but there is a ramp/slope to access the building.
- There is a lift for public use.
- There is an accessible toilet within this venue designated for public use.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.