Customer Care Day, Part 1 – Why not make a day of it and do Customer Care Day, Part 2: Delivering Outstanding Service by Phone as well? 10% discount applies when you book onto part 1 and part 2 (does not apply to Uttlesford bursary). Just book onto both courses as usual and we’ll apply the discount afterwards.
Outstanding customer care starts with having a positive attitude towards every caller and visitor; from that starting point, the right skills and techniques will ensure they receive a level of service that meets or exceeds their needs – and your organisation builds a powerful and positive reputation.
Aimed at anyone who deals with members of the public, clients, service users or others – by phone or in person – as part of their role, and who is looking to make those interactions the best they can be.
- How your own mindset and motivation affect your interactions with others.
- Knowing your customer and their expectations.
- The three key customer needs that must always be met.
- Ways to manage people’s expectations about what you can and cannot deliver for them.
- The skill of intelligent, active listening.
- Communicating effectively with people face to face, verbally and non-verbally.
- Ways to exceed customer expectations and leave a great impression.
Benefits to You
When you have real skill in dealing with people, one of the biggest benefits comes to you personally: it will simply make your job easier.
Harlow Business Centre - Meeting Room
Harlow Business Centre, Lovet Road,
Ideally located for easy access to M11, M25, A10 and A414 and within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford, Epping, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Loughton, and Stansted Airport.
Junction 7 M11 located 1 mile south of Harlow Town Centre with excellent links to the M11 and M25
The Meeting Room is located directly next to the Managers Office. If you enter the business site through the main gate and drive straight down you will see the Managers office on the left. Continue past the office to the visitor parking to the left hand side of the building, the entrance to the meeting room will be directly in front of you.
Free parking available on site.
01279 429 644
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.