This new course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how to plan, design and deliver an effective learning session for their organisation’s staff, volunteers or service users.
- Key aspects of learning, assessment and teaching
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- How to design a session that’s engaging and memorable
- More about your own delivery style, strengths and ways to make improvements
- A range of techniques to deal appropriately and effectively with learners whose behaviour is challenging
- How to evaluate the success of your training
Benefits to you
After attending this one day workshop you will have a range of fresh ideas and insights to help you design and deliver training sessions that are engaging, audience appropriate and that bring about effective learning.
Delegates should come to the session with an idea for a microteach (a short training session) that they would like to deliver.
“The course has helped to highlight room for improvement in my work and has given me a new sense of confidence. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and content and found the trainer very encouraging and engaging.”
Do you need more in-depth training on this topic? We now offer the Level 3 Award in Education and Training. Enquire for more details.
The Rainbow Centre
The Rainbow Centre, 2 Wych Elm, ,
There is a small multi storey car park opposite the Rainbow Centre and it is a short walk from Harlow Town Centre and a 10 minute walk from Harlow Town train station (Greater Anglia – Liverpool Street to Stansted/Cambridge).
Access to the training room can be via Rainbow reception, but it also has a side ramped entrance for anyone with mobility issues.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.