This new course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how to plan, design and deliver an effective learning session for their organisation’s staff, volunteers or service users.
- Key aspects of learning, assessment and teaching
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- How to design a session that’s engaging and memorable
- More about your own delivery style, strengths and ways to make improvements
- A range of techniques to deal appropriately and effectively with learners whose behaviour is challenging
- How to evaluate the success of your training
Benefits to you
After attending this one day workshop you will have a range of fresh ideas and insights to help you design and deliver training sessions that are engaging, audience appropriate and that bring about effective learning.
Delegates should come to the session with an idea for a microteach (a short training session) that they would like to deliver.
“The course has helped to highlight room for improvement in my work and has given me a new sense of confidence. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and content and found the trainer very encouraging and engaging.”
Winsley's House, High Street,
Central Colchester, at bottom of High Street/top of East Hill. Opposite The Minories art gallery and FirstSite. Look for a white building with dark blue doors. Please be advised that this location has differing floor levels.
Nearest car park is Greyfriars Car Park off Castle Road & Roman Road which is a privately run car park. For other car parks and public transport see this page. Cheapest all day car park for delegates arriving before 9am is NCP in Osbourne Street.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.