This new course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how to plan, design and deliver an effective learning session for their organisation’s staff, volunteers or service users.
- Key aspects of learning, assessment and teaching
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- How to design a session that’s engaging and memorable
- More about your own delivery style, strengths and ways to make improvements
- A range of techniques to deal appropriately and effectively with learners whose behaviour is challenging
- How to evaluate the success of your training
Benefits to you
After attending this one day workshop you will have a range of fresh ideas and insights to help you design and deliver training sessions that are engaging, audience appropriate and that bring about effective learning.
Delegates should come to the session with an idea for a microteach (a short training session) that they would like to deliver.
“The course has helped to highlight room for improvement in my work and has given me a new sense of confidence. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and content and found the trainer very encouraging and engaging.”
Harlow Business Centre - Meeting Room
Harlow Business Centre, Lovet Road,
Ideally located for easy access to M11, M25, A10 and A414 and within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford, Epping, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Loughton, and Stansted Airport.
Junction 7 M11 located 1 mile south of Harlow Town Centre with excellent links to the M11 and M25
The Meeting Room is located directly next to the Managers Office. If you enter the business site through the main gate and drive straight down you will see the Managers office on the left. Continue past the office to the visitor parking to the left hand side of the building, the entrance to the meeting room will be directly in front of you.
Free parking available on site.
01279 429 644
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.