This new course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how to plan, design and deliver an effective learning session for their organisation’s staff, volunteers or service users.
- Why and how people learn, including different learning preferences
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- How to design a session that’s engaging and memorable
- More about your own delivery style, strengths and ways to make improvements
- A range of techniques to deal appropriately and effectively with learners whose behaviour is challenging
- How to evaluate the success of your training
Benefits to you
After attending this one day workshop you will have a range of fresh ideas and insights to help you design and deliver training sessions that are engaging, audience appropriate and that bring about effective learning.
MESSAGE TO DELEGATES FROM TRAINER:
“Please bring with you a training session you would like to work with (or a small section at any rate) – or if you don’t have anything, think about a session you might like to design.”
“The course has helped to highlight room for improvement in my work and has given me a new sense of confidence. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and content and found the trainer very encouraging and engaging.”
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action Chelmsford
Burgess Well House, Coval Lane,
Located in central Chelmsford opposite Halford House. Entry at side of the building past some grey gates. 5 minute walk from Chelmsford station and close to bus station. We strongly recommend using Park & Ride or for details of car parking see here. If you choose to drive, use the postcode CM1 1TD for best satnav results. If you need disabled parking please contact the C360 Office to arrange this.
31 January 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.