This new course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of how to plan, design and deliver an effective learning session for their organisation’s staff, volunteers or service users.
- Why and how people learn, including different learning preferences
- How to scope your session so that it meets the needs of your learners
- How to design a session that’s engaging and memorable
- More about your own delivery style, strengths and ways to make improvements
- A range of techniques to deal appropriately and effectively with learners whose behaviour is challenging
- How to evaluate the success of your training
Benefits to you
After attending this one day workshop you will have a range of fresh ideas and insights to help you design and deliver training sessions that are engaging, audience appropriate and that bring about effective learning.
MESSAGE TO DELEGATES FROM TRAINER:
“Please bring with you a training session you would like to work with (or a small section at any rate) – or if you don’t have anything, think about a session you might like to design.”
“The course has helped to highlight room for improvement in my work and has given me a new sense of confidence. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and content and found the trainer very encouraging and engaging.”
45 Stortford Road,
No parking onsite, but parking is available very nearby at White Street car park (next to Co-op). Post code for this is CM6 1BD.
Training room is on ground floor. An accessibility lift is in place to bypass the very small number of steps. Ramp outside as well.
If you are late for the course and it is clear that the course has already started, press the CSVU button on the intercom and a staff member will come downstairs and take you to the room where the course is running.
Tea and coffee is available with a small donation.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
This event is fully booked.