Nationally recognised qualification in Volunteer Management
This one day course is aimed at anyone responsible for recruiting volunteers to work in their organisations. The course explores the role of volunteer workers within organisations and looks at the processes for successful recruitment.
- How recruiting volunteers can help an organisation meet its aims and objectives
- Understanding volunteers’ motivations and how they can match what your team needs to achieve
- the different roles and responsibilities volunteers can take on within an organisation and how these complement those of employed staff
- Volunteer role descriptions including the skills and qualities needed
- Different approaches to recruiting volunteers
- How to assess the resources needed within the recruitment process
Benefits to you
You’ll feel much more confident in your ability to recruit volunteers after this course and in addition to the training, you will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other individuals, share ideas and gain valuable support.
”I really enjoyed learning of new ideas and approaches to how the volunteer recruitment process can improve the quality of volunteers engaged in our services.”
Susie Nankivell, Interact
“Knowledgable trainer, interesting and informative day”
Laura Davis, Autism Anglia
“Excellent. Well worth the time!”
Kat Pulford, St Elizabeths
This course is accredited and is part one of two courses leading to the Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Award in Managing Volunteers. Part two ‘Supporting, Developing and Managing Volunteers’ is being held on 9th March 2018. Delegates will need to successfully complete both parts to gain the full award (you can do them in any order). Delegates can choose to attend either course without gaining the full award. Certificates are awarded for both parts of the course and also for the full award.
The course fees shown above are per course and include the accreditation fee.
Need to train an entire team? All of our courses can be tailored to meet your needs and delivered in a way to suit you. Ask us for a quote.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.