The Place, Northlands Pavement
The Place, Northlands Pavement, Pitsea, Essex. SS13 3DU
The Place is situated in the town centre of Pitsea. We are opposite the new Range Store at the top of the market square.
The Place is a 5-10 minute walk from Pitsea Rail Station and just a couple of minutes from the local bus stops and taxi rank. We are easily accessible from the A13 and A127 both of which are a just few minutes drive away.
Up to 3 hours free parking is available in the nearly Aldi car park which is a 2 minute walk from The Place. This car park includes accessible parking bays. You can access this car park via Rectory Park Drive. Please note that parking enforcement operates within this
car park. Alternatively, the staff car park at the rear of the The Place can be used by centre users only. Accessible bays here are limited. The staff car park can be accessed via Maydells, off of Wickford Avenue.
For satellite navigation purposes, please use the postcode SS13 3HW.
- Email Marketing & Newsletters - Improve your Results - 14 August 2019 - 1:15 pm - 4:45 pm
- Basic First Aid - 17 September 2019 - 1:15 pm - 4:45 pm
- Chairing Meetings - 30 September 2019 - 1:15 pm - 4:45 pm
- Safety for Lone Workers - 11 October 2019 - 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Blogging - 19 November 2019 - 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Fundraising Strategies - 5 December 2019 - 9:30 am - 1:00 pm