Download our tailored training brochure: Click here.
Take advantage of our expertise, knowledge and network of local and national trainers!
As well as our open training programme, we also offer tailored training, facilitated workshops and smaller one to one consultancy sessions tailored to suit your needs at a venue convenient for you.
The advantages of this are:
- Session can be tailored to your organisation’s exact needs
- Cost can be cheaper per head (especially if you have other similar groups who could join you, or you have your own venue)
- We can work with you to develop and accredit specialist sessions
- Our trainers can provide follow up reports on request
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Last year we ran the following sessions for organisations in Essex and surrounding areas and have some new topics for this year. If you can’t see what you are looking for, please ask.
- Advocacy Skills
- Anaphylaxis training NEW!
- Coaching training
- Chairing meetings training
- Customer Service and Sales training
- Development Days for trustees
- Drug and alcohol awareness
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- Governance and Trustee training
- Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Manual Handling
- Marketing and promotion
- Mentoring Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Skills for Living with Differences
- Safety for Lone Workers
- Telephone Skills for Difficult Calls
- Volunteer Management
- Workplace Skills workshops
- Bushcraft Team Building day NEW!
- Mindfulness in Nature NEW!
Other organisations we have helped
Braintree District Mencap Society was formed 60 years ago to help people with a learning disability and their families. Braintree Mencap has a wide membership throughout the Braintree District, and they deliver a wide range of services that are provided by paid staff and volunteers for people with a learning disability, their families and carers. VST delivered a Communication Skills training session especially adapted to meet Mencap’s desired outcomes as part of the team’s planning fortheir ‘Gateway’s got Talent’ event.
Read more >>>
Healthwatch Essex is an independent voice for the people of Essex. They gather and represent peoples’ views about health and care services in the county in order to help improve them. Part of the work they do is undertaken by volunteers – known as Ambassadors – who act as the “eyes and ears” of Healthwatch Essex. VST’s bespoke training programme has enabled these Ambassadors to acquire or improve their skills and knowledge in order to effectively represent, engage and influence health and social care provision in Essex. This therefore has contributed to Healthwatch Essex’s key objective of making a difference to health and social care provision for the people of Essex.
Read more >>>
Age UK Essex aim to promote the wellbeing of all older people in Essex and to be there to support people to live fulfilling and enjoyable lives. These services are provided by both paid staff and volunteers. A series of one day training courses were designed and delivered by VST to meet the identified training needs of first line management staff and team leaders. Read more >>>